Well, as you can see from the title I am a little bored tonight. This being the case, I thought that I would post a few pictures from Halloween. For those if you that didn't get to see the kids in costume, I think you will be surprised at how good they look. Michael choose to be Einstein. He went so far into "character" that he went around telling people that E=mc squared. He even knew that E stood for energy, m was mass and c was the speed of light squared. (somebody actually asked him what they ment) Nathan went as an executioner. We made his ax from cardboard and an old snow shovel handle. In his picture, he is being "attacked" by the spider we made and hung in our stairwell. They both looked great and had a bunch of fun.
15 days and counting until we are on our way.
19 January 2008
I'm a little bored
Posted by Barry, Vicki and the boys at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment