CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 September 2008

Long Absence

Sorry for the long absence! College started 2 weeks ago and I have been BUSY!! I am taking a full 18 credit hours and I had forgotten how busy I would be. Thankfully the boys started school this week and Barry has been working crazy hours so I am left to do homework without to much interruption. I made my school schedule so that I can be home when the kids get off the bus. I only have one night class, but it is OK since the kids will be fed and showered before I leave. All they will have to do is get in bed at the correct time!! (I'm asking for miracles on that one, but God has been know to grant them) My email serve has been updating itself and I have heard that it is sending out strange messages to people, if you get one SORRY! I am still here, just a little busy. I need to get back to my homework right about now. I don't want to fall behind in the first 2 weeks!

0 comments: