CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

28 September 2008

Minneopa Falls

Once again, we went to some falls. These are right outside of Mankato. I have some winter pictures of the falls that I will post along witht the ones that I took yesterday. You can see a huge difference in the water level. The boys had fun climbing on the rocks and sand bars on the creek.

First the winter picture.
Thisis the one I took yesterday. There is quite a bit of difference in the water flow!!

Here the kids are playing in riverbed.

1 comments:

Pete&Laurie said...

Wow! Nathan looks just like Pete from behind!

Pete was wondering what you guys were up to for Christmas. He mentioned he hadn't seen you in about 5 years, and I only met you once...briefly. I remember you and Hanna and Dorothy were all out in the front yard, and I came to pick up Pete. Dorothy told me she liked my jeans. Sadly, my butt isn't nearly as cute anymore! Haha!

Anyways, we'd love to see you and the boys at the holidays if you're coming down to AZ.