I completely forgot to mention in the last blog that about 2 weeks ago Nathan turned 13!! He had a party with his friends at the house and then we went to his grandma's house to celebrate with family. It wasn't exactly what he wanted, but seeing as I was sick, it was the best that I could do. His presents consisted mostly of money so he could get exactly what he wanted and Barry and I got him a cell phone to replace his old one that not all the buttons worked on. This way, we can keep better track of him since he walks/rides his bike to school. He was completely happy with his gifts. I also forgot to mention that in May it was one year of recruiter duty done for Barry, only 2 more to go!!!
17 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment