- I've been a terrible blogger lately. I haven't updated in about 3 weeks. It's not that a whole lot has been going on, I have just be tired and lazy! I will try and remember everything from the last 3 weeks and put it all in here. The boys school ended on 4 June. They were very happy about that!
- Michael brought home his report card and he did well. They do not give letter grades at his school until 5th grade so Mike's report card "grades" consists of satisfactory, needs improvement, or excels. Of course he had all good marks. We are still waiting on Nathan's report card to come in the mail.
- I was really sick about 3 weeks ago. I can only describe it as flu like symptoms - high fever, body aches, an alternating stuffy/runny nose, and unbelievable exhaustion. Barry has been hard at work. He has switched to "summer hours" where he is supposed to work from 9-5. So far, it has been pretty close to five when he gets off work.
- Michael has ben running track last week and will continue this week. He also joined a soccer team for this month only. Because of his broken ankle we had to wait to get the all clear from the doctor to play contact sports and that came late in May when the soccer season was in full swing, so he joined for the last half of their season. I just have to say that American soccer is a lot different than the European soccer he learned how to play. He will finnish out his summer being on the technical crew in the play Aladdin in August.
- Nathan has been chilling out this summer. He is taking tennis lessons starting in July and then he is playing soccer for his school in the fall so his practice starts in August. He has been a big help around the house. At school last year, he learned how to cook so he has been helping make meals at home.
- We gave Barry his father's day present early because we will be gone this weekend. The army is sponsering a family retreat at an indoor water park in Minneapolis so we are taking the kids. It should be a lot of fun! The kids and I built him a really nice table to play games on. I have picutes of it somewhere and when I find them, I will post them for all to see. SO now you have all been updated on what we have been doing for the last 3 weeks!
16 June 2009
Terrible Blogger
Posted by Barry, Vicki and the boys at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment