Well, like the title says, it has been awhile since I posted. I can make up all sorts of excuses, but the fact remains that I haven't posted in a quite awhile! So I had better update!
The school semester is out for me - yea! I have time to breathe! I made it into the next step in the teacher program at the college I am at, so I have three semesters left. I am taking one class this summer that is 2 weeks long. It saves me an entire semester of being overwhelmed - so I took the opportunity to be less stressed!
Nathan and Michael are both playing soccer this summer. Their game schedules are pretty nice, there is only one game that overlaps, so I will have to call on friends to help me out. Nathan's team has already participated in 2 tournaments. They did really good in the outdoor tournament - 2nd place. It was pretty cool. There were teams from all over the U.S. at the tournament - it was pretty cool to see teams from different places play. Michael's first game is coming up and he is uber excited.
Barry has to have hip replacement surgery. That is coming up in a few short weeks at the end of May. He has been in pain for the last 6 years so I am really glad that he is getting it done. It is major surgery so I am really worried, but we met the surgeon and discussed options. I think this will be really good for him - a chance to live pain free and resume activities that he cannot do right now. I am apprehensive about him undergoing major surgery, it's just the thought of surgery - it's SCARY! I just have to remember to breathe!
30 April 2010
It's been awhile!
Posted by Barry, Vicki and the boys at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment